|Exhibition:||AHR EXPO 2014|
|Venue:||The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center|
|Date:||Tuesday 21st - Thursday 23rd January 2014|
|Opening Hours:||Tuesday & Wednesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm |
Thursday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
|Location:||New York, USA|
What is AHR Expo?
AHR Expo is the world’s largest Air-conditioning, Heating and Refrigerating Exposition showcasing the very latest developments in HVACR systems, equipment, products and services. The rapid pace at which new technology and innovations are coming to the market makes this event a must-attend for all HVACR professionals. This year’s event focuses on energy efficiency, sustainable technologies and greener products.
AHR Expo 2014 is expecting more than 55,000 attendees and 2,000 exhibiting companies which is what makes the event the world’s largest trade show of its kind, exclusively for the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVACR) industries.
Highlights from AHR Expo 2013
2013 marked the 83rd AHR Expo which took place in Dallas, Texas. The event attracted over 55,000 attendees who came to see the latest and most innovative technologies in the HVACR industry. 397,000 sq ft of exhibition space and 1,951 exhibitors made last year’s event the largest HVACR exposition ever held in the Southwest.
About Precision Components Limited
Precision Components Ltd works closely with clients to produce both prototype components and volume production. With specialist expertise in the HVAC market sectors, we can produce new types of screw profiles in a matter of hours, showing our flexibility to meet the needs of your business.
Precision Technologies Group at AHR Expo 2014
Precision Technologies Group will be showcasing a number of bespoke helical forms from Precision Components Limited at stand number 6604.
To keep up to date on exhibition news you can connect with the AHR Expo Twitter Feed - to join the twitter conversation, the events unique hashtag is #AHRExpo
Don’t forget to Follow @PTGHolroyd - We will be posting live updates and photos of AHR Expo 2014.
Directions to AHR Expo 2014
The three main airports which serve New York are the John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) , La Guardia Airport (LGA) – both situated in Queens – and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) which is located in neighbouring New Jersey.
Travelling to AHR Expo from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- The taxi journey from JFK to Midtown Manhattan takes between 45 and 60 minutes and costs around $52.
- The train and subway journey from JFK to Midtown Manhattan takes around 60 – 75 minutes. The AirTrain from JFK costs $5 and the subnay journey is $2.50
Travelling to AHR Expo from La Guardia Airport (LGA)
- The taxi journey from La Guardia to Manhattan takes around 20 to 30 minutes and costs around $30 – £40 on the meter.
- The public bus journey takes between 45-60 minutes to get to the Upper West Side and costs $2.50. Travellers would then need to take an additional 15-20 minute subway ride into Midtown Manhattan.
Travelling to AHR Expo from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Located 16 miles away from Midtown Manhattan, the taxi ride from EWR takes 45 – 60 minutes and costs $60 – $75. It should be noted that during rush hours (6-9am & 4-7pm) you will be charged an additional surcharge of $5 when travelling to most places in New York State.